Monday, May 26, 2008

Guruji's Promise

Couple of days ago I was reading daily sutra and I read Guruji's promise in that. It was just awsome and my throat was choked up while reading that. I couldnot stop myself from posting that beautful promise here on my blog.

HIS Promise

If I had to promise you something, what would it be ?

I can’t promise that you’d always be comfortable……
Because comfort brings boredom & discomfort.
I can’t promise that all your desires will be fulfilled…
Because desires whether fulfilled or unfulfilled bring frustration.
I can’t promise that there will always be good times…
Because it is the tough times that make us appreciate joy.
I can’t promise that you will be rich or famous or powerful…..
Because they can all be a pathway to misery.
I can’t promise that we will always be together…
Because it is separation that makes togetherness so wonderful.

Yet, if you are willing to walk with me,
If you are willing to value love over everything else
I promise that this will be the richest & most fulfilling life possible.
I promise your life will be an eternal celebration,
I promise I will cherish you more than a king cherishes his crown.
And I shall love you more than a mother loves her newborn.
If you are willing to walk into my arms,
If you are willing to live in my heart,
You will find the one you have waited for, forever…
You will meet yourself in my arms….
I promise….

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar


I willingly walked into HIS arms…....


With gratitude n love,
JAi Gurudev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. never get tired of reading that one!