Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its raining.....!!!!!


Yesterday it was cloudy weather in the afternoon. I thought its going to rain now and in the evening it started raining heavily. A storm with thunder, lightning, heavy rain ohh that was amazing combination. First rain is always beautiful. I don't know but i used to hate rainy season when i was in school and college. But from last few years its my favorite season. If there is no rain there will be no life. Each and every creature on this earth waits for rain. This season brings such a pleasant feeling in our mind. I feels as if I becoming more younger and younger :) It brings lot of enthusiasm. Yesterday while returning home from office it was raining very lightly and I really enjoyed that. There were many trees were fell down because of which road gets blocked, but so what the magic of first rain is much more beyond that.

Keep Smiling,
Jai Gurudev.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm wel i am just like you! I hate rainy days. Just hated the look of it ! gloomy... Well during my advance course i asked Dinesh bhaiyah. what should i do about it ( it so happened that the day i asked him it was raining in ashram-banglore) he told me its mind.illusion. Its in your mind. Ahh.. i only then realized it was my mind making me restless during rainy day. I have now learnt to embrace rain ! :) keep sharing :)

Jai Gurudev!