Friday, April 18, 2008

One past incident

I dont remember the exact month but this thing has happened in year 2006. There was satsang organized in the presence of Guriji - Sri Sri Ravishankar. But in those days I was not into Art Of Living at all. There always has been spiritual background in my family. My parents went that time to attend that satsang. When they came back , my parents told me that they got chance to see Guruji from very close. During satsang Guruji was throwing pedhas(sweets) in the crowd. My mother told me that she was so much lucky that she got 2 pedhas thrown by Guruji. My mother bring those pedhas to home and given to all. That time i was not knowing anything about Art Of Living, Guruji. But when I remember this incident now , I feels that I am the luckiest person. My parents are not into Art Of Living , they are having their different Master.
Sometimes I think Guruji has made magic with that pedhas and I came into AOL. Yes I am blessed.

With love and gratitude,
Jai Gurudev.


No comments: